Ztampf! Customers Gallery
Would you like to have your creations featured here? They could be layouts, greeting cards, desktop wallpapers or other crafthings - as long as they are created using primarily Ztampf! stuff, you may upload them here.
First of all, you have to be a registered user here at Ztampfest and the size of your file should not exceed 125KB, nor larger than 600x600 dpi. Ready? Then make sure you are logged in and follow these steps:
1. Locate the Album where you wish to upload your layouts to (i.e. Ztampfellas Album or the Contests & Challenges Albums).
2. On the Album page, click "Add Photos" on the "Add" Tab at the top navigation bar.
3. In the page that appears, click "Select Photos" and locate the file(s) you wish to upload from your hard-drive.
4. Click "Done" once your file(s) have been uploaded.
5. Now you will see your file(s) on the Album page. Hover on it and you will see an "Options"bar appears.
6. Hover on this 'Options' bar and click 'Edit Photo'.
7. Type in the "Title" and "Description" of your file in their appropriate fields. Leave the "Filename" and "Internet Address" alone.
8. Under the "Tags (comma separated)", type in relevant words such as the theme of your layout, the name(s) of Ztampf! kits used in your layout, etc.
9. Click "Modify" when you are done.
10. You could also tag to the file directly. Click the layout/file you wish to tag. Hover on the "Photo Options" Tab at the top navigation bar. Click "Tag Faces".
11. Follow the instructions that appear to add your tags. You can position your tags to show exactly which Ztampf! kits you are using where. In the "Description" you can type in the url where to get that particular kit. If you wish to tag people on your layout, you would have to add their names in the Step 8 above beforehand. Click "Save Face" and you are done!
I know this is not commonly used in the digiscrapping sites/forums but once you got the hang of it, you'll love it! Remember that you have to be logged in in order to do any of the above steps. Thanks in advance and I'll look forward to receiving your ztampfilicious creations here! .