13-Month Ztampf! CraftyCalendar Kit 2010
- Version Française
with Weeks start on Monday!
The original collapsible desk-calendar great for super special gifts that last the whole year and then some
! Create fully customized keepsakes to give for Christmas, New Year, Valentine's Days, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Just Because...
Created using various recent ztampfilicious kits, the Ztampf!
CraftyCalendar Kit 2010 comes with so much goodies to give you a greater flexibility in
creating your very own unique calendars.
• A 13-Month desktop calendar that is collapsible to a portable, flat 'book' - perfect for mailing and traveling!
• The finished, display size is Half-Legal Paper Size (approx. 8.5 x 7 inches).
• The Magnetic Snaps
closure is not only cool: it is sturdy, practical and compact - available from many local/online scrapbooking supplies shops
• Individual Monthly Date Overlays in PNG format are provided; you
can use them in various ways for various types of calendar.
• Tabbed Calendar Page Templates are provided so you can create your calendar using any paper you wish!
• All the Weeks start on Monday
Content of the kit:
• 28 hyper-realistic Tiny Ensembles ready to 'drop' to your Calendar Pages. They can be used for many other
purposes as well.
• 27 fun and unique Date Markers for those important dates!
• 13 Months PreMade Calendar Pages (complete with background and the dates) - Deutsch
• 12 Blank Calendar Pages (with background, without the dates).
• 3 Background Overlays for use with the blank pages and date overlays.
• 2 x 13 Months Date Overlays in PNG format (Dark and Light versions) - Deutsch
• 3 Reversible Tabbed Calendar Page Templates in PNG format.
• 3 Sets of Designer Cover Pages.
• 9 Seasonal Charms to further embellish your calendar pages accordingly.
• 4 Sets of Title for the PullOut Note Cards - each provided in 3 colors.
• Template and 3 Overlays for the PullOut Note Cards.
• Illustrated Step-by-Step Instructions Booklet in PDF format with Tips'n Tricks Section - in English
• Diagram for the collapsible Stand/Folder.OTHER LANGUAGE VERSIONS:
• US English Version
(Weeks start on Sunday)
• Global English Version
(Weeks start on Monday)
• Deutsche Version
(Weeks start on Monday)
E-mail me should you wish a version in your language (Only the name of
days and months are in specific languages. The Instructions Booklet is
all in English only).
Those with fast internet connection may choose the Single Zip Download
(129.3 MB) by selecting the corresponding checkbox below.NOTES
You can print and assemble your CraftyCalendar at home and the binding
can be done at your local output/copying center i.e. Kinko, Staples,
Costco, etc. The material for the Stand/Folder is 1- 2 mm thick mounting
board which you can get from your local craft supply/stationery shop.
More detailed information is provided in the Instructions Booklet.
If you would like to do your own binding, check out the small Bind-It-All machine - available from many local/online scrapbooking supplies shops
. To get the Bind-It-All Detailed User Guide
(not included in the purchase of the machine itself), just click here
Enjoy crafting your super special calendars!
I'd be very happy to see your creations in the gallery :).
Question? Comment? Just e-mail me at [email protected]
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 21 September, 2009.