Contact Ztampf! HERE
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) are available here.
Receiving corrupt file downloads? Most of the times this is a result of interrupted network/connection while downloading.
A few things worth to try:
1. Delete all the corrupt downloads and clear your browers's chache first before attempting to download again.
2. If you are on dial-up connection, please download the zips one by one.
3. Download using the 'Save Target As' or 'Save File As' option opposed to "Open".
4. Do not use a download manager if you have used one initially.
5. Do not use AOL browser. Log back to your account with another browser outside the default AOL browser and try again.
Let me know...
If you have any questions, comments or simply just want to say hi! I'd love to hear from you!