September 15th, 2011
The original collapsible desk-calendar great for super special gifts that last the whole year and then some! Create fully customized keepsakes to give for Christmas, New Year, Valentine’s Days, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Just Because…
Created using various recent ztampfilicious kits, the Ztampf! CraftyCalendar 2012 Kits comes with so much goodies to give you a greater flexibility in creating your very own unique calendars.
• A 13-Month desktop calendar that is collapsible to a portable, flat ‘booklet’ – perfect for mailing and traveling!
• The finished, display size is Half-Legal Paper Size (approx. 8.5 x 7 inches).
• The Magnetic Snaps closure from Basic Grey is not only cool: it is sturdy, practical and compact. Alternately, you can use Velcro Strips/Dots from 3M/Scotch brands.
• Individual Monthly Date Overlays in PNG format are provided; you can use them in various ways for various types of calendar.
• Tabbed Calendar Page Templates are provided so you can create your calendar using any paper you wish!
Available in various languages:
• US English Version (Weeks start on Sunday)
• Global English Version (Weeks start on Monday)
• Deutsche Version – (Weeks start on Monday)
• Version Française – (Weeks start on Monday)
• Scandinavian Languages – (Weeks start on Monday)
Find all the Ztampf! CraftyCalendar 2012 Kits at Studio Ztampf!
August 26th, 2010
Now Ztampf! CraftyCalendar 2011 Kit is also available in Scandinavian Languages:
Weeks start on Monday!
Days of the Week: M T O T F L S
Months are provided in Norsk (No)/Svenska (Sv)/Dansk (Da)
(Januar, Februar, Mars, Marts, April, Mai, Maj, Juni, Juli, August, Augusti, September, Oktober, November, December, Desember)
Great for super special gifts that last the whole year and then some! Create fully customized keepsakes to give for Christmas, New Year, Valentine’s Days, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Just Because…
Created using various recent ztampfilicious kits, the Ztampf! CraftyCalendar Kit 2010 comes with so much goodies to give you a greater flexibility in creating your very own unique calendars.
Remember that the 30% OFF Discount Coupon given in the Ztampfever #58.2 is valid for all versions of the Ztampf! CraftyCalendar 2011 Kit! The coupon is good through end of this month, so don’t miss out!
Get yours now.
August 28th, 2008
Many of you have asked me to release Ztampf! CraftyCalendar Kit early this year to give you more time to create more CraftyCalendar gifts for your loved ones for Christmas and New Year. Some of you told me how it has now become a tradition to gift CraftyCalendar for Christmas and how it’s always such a hit with the recipients. I am so happy to hear all these :). Please do share your experience with making and gifting Ztampf! CraftyCalendar with us here – I’d love to hear more!
And guess what?
The Ztampf! CraftyCalendar 2009 Kit is here! Now. Yes! It now comes with even more goodies to provide you with even more options in creating your very own CraftyCalendars. Check out the list of content:
Currently it is available in these languages:
Email me if you want to have the Calendar in your own language. Please note that only the name of days and months on the PreMade Calendar Pages and the 2×13-Month Date Overlays are in specific language. All the instructions will still be in English.
The finish, display size of the Calendar is approx. 8.5 x 7 inches. To see the content of the kit at a glance:
Some sample pages that I did for my husband’s calendar:
I hope you like it! If you haven’t subscribed to Ztampfever Newsletter, make sure you do! Here is the page to subscribe: http://ztampf.com/ztampfever/?p=subscribe&id=1
August 25th, 2008
Yes, it’s ten days late! Oh my! Trust me, I have valid excuses :). Just read the newsletter – you’ll find out why. Of course, you’ll also find something else – hmmm… a coupon perhaps? I’m not telling ;).
IF you are a Ztampfever subscriber and haven’t received your copy of Ztampfever #36:
- Check your junk mail folder, it might strayed there
- Make sure to put my email address ‘fhung[at]ztampf.com’ in your White List
- Double check your registered email address in your Subscription Page to make sure it is correct and valid
- Contact me if you still haven’t received it
More posts coming up!