Have you received it? Have you subscribed yet?
To subscribe, just go to: http://ztampf.com/ztampfever/?p=subscribe&id=1. If you’re subscribed but haven’t got the newsletter:
* Check your junk mail folder – it might got strayed there
* Make sure to put my email address ‘fhung[at]ztampf.com’ in your WhiteList
* Double check your registered email address in your Subscription Page to make sure it is correct and valid
* Email me if you still haven’t received it
Just don’t miss it if you want an even more saving to get the brand new all exciting Ghostown Series:
It all started with the Ghost Overlays… I wanted something a bit more sophisticated – not too cute ghosts for my Halloween pages. I think most teenagers and some adults would appreciate something like that too! And the series grew from there… with inspirations ranging from Tim Burton to The Great Expectation’s Miss Havisham to my own wardrobe and my beautiful teen-age step-daughters who loves ‘Twilights’ and vampire stories. Think romantic, dark and mysterious. Think luscious. Gothic. Baroque decadence… Some people might find some elements in this series a bit too strong, too dark and a bit frightening – but these elements can also be used in playful ways – which would transform their darkness to something lighter and fun.
Anyway, it was impossible to use just one small preview image to show the ghost overlays as most of them span page wide so I made extra preview images providing closer views of the luminous translucent ghost overlays (also available as a separate pack):
And here is the Ghostown PaperPack – a few of them made use of some of the overlays and 3 solid parchment papers are included (not shown in the preview):
And the Ghostown Accent Pack is so full of unique beautiful things I was so excited creating them! Some of my most favorites are:
– The shredded lacy tulle draperies (they are in jet black, pearl grey and ghost white – each in slightly different arrangement)
– The ‘mirror’ Gothic frames with scratched old surface. Place a photo behind it, especially those with dark background – it will look like a reflection from the distant past! There is the Oval and the Rectangular. A separate cobweb overlay is included. It was designed for the Rectangular one but you can crop parts of it to be used anywhere!
– The Jewel Spider – it’s so pretty! Its mechanical-looking legs gives it a modern touch. Provided as a brooch and hanging from a string of garnet.
– The blood stained polaroids… I think they are cool. I realize that it might seem a bit gory but you can use it for photo about your son scrapping his knee or something like that too! Not just for vampires… :).
– The corsages, the dark and yet vibrant big roses… and more!
The best part is that most of them can be used for scrapping various other themes beside Halloween. I like versatile stuff!
You will appreciate the rich details in them all! Check out the Ensembles and the QuickPage Album too:
Layouts I did with this series (click for larger view to see more details of the papers and elements from the series:
Get them and discover all the delightful fright of the bewitching Ghostown!
Have a wonderful weekend :)